Letter to Myself

JIB e-Academy: Recollection Activity 2k13

Last week na ito ng JIB after nyan is our Graduation. So before man kami maghihiwa hiwalay lahat, Ma'am Annie conducted this kind of activity. Susulatan mo ng letter ang sarili mo. Lahat ng gusto mong sabihin, lahat ng gusto mong ilabas, isusulat mo sa papel. Pag tapos na kayong lahat, babasahin mo siya sa gitna. First time kong sulatan ang sarili ko at hindi ko napigilan..

Well, the picture says it all.

"1st of all, I would like to greet you a good afternoon. I would like to show you the beauty of every moment, so that you will appreciate all the little things you have. I want you to feel happy and blessed even though you've been swallowed by your fears. I want you to feel that you are lucky to have your life because I know there are times that you just want to disappear. Sorry for not trusting you. Sorry for making you sad and disappointed. Sorry for the things I've caused you. Sorry for hiding the real you and sorry for not trusting you. For thinking that you can't do it. For making you realize that you are useless. Sorry for letting others underestimate you- your capabilities. Sorry If I let others insult you. Sorry for making you think that you should be the one who passed away but not your father. But then, I want to thank you that you didn't give up. You still fight to prove that you are worth fighting for. I wish you will always have faith in God and in yourself, even everything's seems not right. I want you to live your life happy and I'm so proud of you of what you are right now. I just want you to know that I love you so much and sorry for taking you for granted and always pulling you down. I love you. I will always love you."

Pages